2.22.2019

English Essay

          As middle school students, I need to prepare my self to face the national exam.  Before that, I need to make an English essay.  On this essay, I want to tell you my opinion about school.  The essential question is "Why I want to eliminate exam". So, this is the reason why I want to eliminate exam...

          So first I want to eliminate the national exam because the implementation is still not evenly distributed. For example the computer-based national exam. Not all place have the computer that sufficient.  That makes some school difficult in carrying out the national exam. The implementation sometimes can make difficult several parties. It can be students or education services.  From my experience, what is usually difficult is students, because if the computer is not ready, the government can change the date easily, without coordination with other parties.  Students who have learned to become futile and even make students depressed. 

          Next, the reason why I want to eliminate exam because the national exam is not balanced.  To be honest, the national exam can't measure people's intelligence. For example, there are some people that stupid at math lesson but smart at art lesson. That intelligence can't measure by the national exam. Even with the existence of a national examination can eliminate the true essence of school.

  And the last reason why I want to eliminate the national exam because the national exam did not develop students' abilities as a whole. Most of the student decided to drop out of school because he did not pass the national examination. Even though his attitude at school and in other lessons was good. Students who are good at some lesson will feel pressured when they want to implement the National Exam. And that will make students' grades drop and will increase more pressure in his life. 

          Some people say, that exams are not a proper and accurate way of measuring intelligence as the stress, pressure, and nervous can easily get to one. It ruins ones social life, and enables easy lowering of confidence, plus, our childhoods are being taken away from us while we can still get away with it.

          So the conclusion from my essay is better for the National Examination to be temporarily removed. The National Exam will be held when education is evenly distributed across all locations, and when the facilities are adequate throughout the region. Personally, I am a lover of learning, yet I disagree with tests/exams. Our level of intelligence should not be determined by a test score and that is what most schools are doing now. That is like asking a fish to climb a tree and it will spend its whole life thinking its stupid. Every one of us has our strength and weaknesses and a "test" should not determine it.
And that's all my opinion about eliminating the national exam.  Hope you enjoy:))

No comments:

Post a Comment